What is Case Management?
At Branching Out Case Management, our case managers are regulated health care professionals who are governed under the Regulated Health Professions Act (RHPA) and their respective professional Colleges in Ontario.
We provide bilingual case management services to children and adults, non-Catastrophic and Catastrophic, within Eastern Ontario. Our services include:
- Coordinating treatment and services which facilitate recovery;
- Establishing an appropriate rehabilitation and medical team based on the client’s needs and making the necessary referrals;
- Communicating with Adjusters and Lawyers while advocating for the client’s individual needs;
- Meeting and communicating with clients and their families to obtain a thorough understanding of their needs;
- Assisting clients to access various resources and services including personal care, support groups, home care, housekeeping and/or transportation;
- Reducing client stress by assisting with paperwork, completing forms, and/or finding support for caregivers;
- Helping clients work towards returning to school or work and reintegrating into the community;
- Conducting file reviews and completing task assignments to assist with the implementation of recommendations made by specialists and therapists.
In order to best advocate for our clients, our case managers have a good understanding of the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS) and are registered providers on Health Claims for Auto Insurance (HCAI). Our fees for service are consistent with the fee guidelines set by the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (FSRA).